Monday, April 15, 2024

600 Pageviews!

 Sorry for the slightly delayed post- I've been busy working on making a new tack set. It consists of a bareback pad, bridle, girth, and English breastplate. It is designed to fit the breyer traditional bristol mold. Enjoy! 

Sorry for the bad lighting- I'm still figuring out my photo setup 
I've also been painting a little bit. My most recent custom is a breyer...well, I don't know what she is, but she's bigger than SM scale and smaller than schleich. I painted her to a dark bay/black appaloosa.
I don't have any indoor pictures of her, so here's a picture from the mini photoshoot that I did with her.
That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you're getting up there in pageviews so quickly! You'll hit 1k in no time! :)
    Oh wow, that tack set is fabulous! And so is your CM! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly wasn't really even expecting anyone to actually read my blog, so I'm so happy that I'm getting so many views💜

      Delete