Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Antique Store!

 went to an antique store for the first time on Sunday! I found a lot more horsey things than I expected! There were more than what I have pictures of, but as usual, I didn't think to take pictures until halfway through the visit. 🤦

Starting with the real horse stuff:

This western saddle was in surprisingly good condition! If I recall correctly it is a vintage...roping(?) saddle. 


Vintage "high back saddle"

Primitive saddle (that's what it was labeled, but it looks like a western saddle tree to me)

Yet another western saddle - I didn't see the label for this one

Believe it or not, this random jumble of straps turns into a buggy harness!

Tadaaa!
Now, on to the model horses! I only have 3 pictures, and I have no clue what they are. I would much appreciate anybody's ideas as to what they might be!




1 comment: